Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fake laugh?

So, why doesn't laughter seem to come naturally anymore?  Honestly, I don't have time to dig into why.  But, I do want to know how to get more laughter in my life.

A few things that come to mind
1.  Hang out with people who make you laugh.
2.  Laugh more, fake it if necessary.
3.  Plan less, do more. 
4.  Stop worrying about what other people think.  Who cares if you snort when you laugh?
5.  Play games.

This could go on and on.  But a few simple things can go a long way. 

The real purpose of this blog is to practice writing simply and clearly.  Explaining the rules of the game 'Nouns' was actually very challenging, not sure how effective I was.  Next time, I descibe a time that I caused alot of laughter as a boy, again this was at a dinner party and this one was in Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment